Thursday, February 4, 2016

Excited About Knowing Nothing

     Does anyone even know what I mean when I say "Excited about knowing nothing"? If you don't, sit back and let me explain. I'm TJP by the way which are the initials to my full name and also refers to the three things I feel are needed in life which are Trust, Joy and Pain. I will definitely talk about these things in a later blog, but for now let us stay on the topic of "Excited About Knowing Nothing".


 
     No, I'm not saying I have no knowledge. That last line was for the people who probably won't understand even if it was read to them by God himself and Morgan Freeman doing a duet. What I mean by this is that I'm excited about tackling a world I don't have much knowledge off. Yes I've notice we live in a time where finding information on something is about as easy as getting a dog to chase it's own tail, getting it confuse with some leftover squirrel intestine from it's lunch. In all seriousness, the world of professional writing is a new one for me. I haven't gotten anything publish or even seen out in public to the point to where I'm as visible as a dead pixel on a turned off television set. That won't stop me from achieving though and the start of this blog is to prove it.
 
    I've actually have written short stories, poems, short plays and even made some sequels to some of my favorite video games such as "The Last of Us" and yet none of that means nothing until now. What am I excited about then you may be asking. Despite some recent failed attempts to contact some of today's best writers with my most recent attempt to contact Neil Druckmann the "Creative Director" and "Writer" for Naughty Dog for a chance at showing him my abilities, I still remain positive in something eventually coming. This sounds like a bunch of me, me, me at this point don't it? Well in fact this is about me reaching out to you, the readers, anyone for a chance to prove myself as a writer especially for the video game industry.
 

    Creating stories is something I love to do and I know absolutely nothing about getting these stories to the people I feel can help me achieve a dream of mine. Writing and playing video games are two things I love to do and I dream about combining the two almost every second of the day that I'm able to breathe. 
    
     In other words, something hit me hard this week. I didn't want to wait for my college degree no more, something told me to start chasing it now, a career as a writer. At twenty-three years of age, I'm more hungry than ever before and this blog is the start of me getting my name out. I'm exciting about not knowing what to expect and I hope you guys can bare with me on this journey. Thank you for reading!
 
      

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback would be much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete