Thursday, February 4, 2016

What my Blogs are about

      I can be brutally honest about some things that I'm passionate about and sometimes that can cause a lot of unwanted tension, but in the right cases a lot of wanted attention. My blog "If I'm Being Honest" will be exactly that, me being as completely honest about something I feel strongly on and whatever you guys would like me to discuss. I love video games, anime, professional wrestling, Pokemon, in other words I'm kind of a nerd. Nerds know how to have fun and that's what I plan on doing with you guys and this blog. I also might start a YouTube channel, but that will ultimately fall on how well the blogs do.

     My schedule for blogging hasn't been deciding, but I will no doubt be blogging for the foreseeable future. If you love video games or anything someone might described as "Nerdy", stick around for some "Nerdy" stuff.
 


Don't boo me on that last line, I'm saving the good stuff for the blog post...not this one though...okay time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment